Molded seal Hydraulic liner hanger with integrated packer of SET-FLEX series is designed for HPHT environment. Molded Element and protected Slips provides high running-in speed and large circulation area. Molded Element minimizes the swabbing effect during running-in. Hydraulically Set-Flex Liner Hanger is efficient for high temperature and high temperature.
The bypass area of Hanger remains same before and after hanger setting providing uniform circulation rate. The hanger is equipped with Bonded Seal Element with special expandable metal which provides high pressure rating up to 15000 PSI, 400 deg F temperature with V0 validation grade. This Set-Flex Liner Hanger is ideal for highly deviated and horizontal wells and can also be used for Hydro-Frac job sustaining high pressure and temperature.
- Unique Slip Design-Specially designed pocket slips provides high load capacity and exerting uniform load on the casing minimizing the casing damages.
- Integrity of Liner Remains Same– Burst and collapse rating of the cylinder is equivalent to the rating of liner.
- Anti-Preset Feature– Equipped with anti-preset feature at both top and bottom of hanger avoiding premature setting the liner hanger.
- Expandable Metal Bonded Element– This type of element provides high running in speed while minimizing the effect of swabbing.
- Improve Cementing Operation– Rotating version available improves the cement integrity during cementing operation.
- Protected Slips– While running in, the hanger slips are mechanically contained under tool OD and protected in the Cone.
- Circulation Area remains same – The circulation area of the hanger remains same during running-in and after setting.