The Hydraulic SET-Flex Liner Hanger with Integrated Packer incorporates all of the hydraulic setting features of the reliable Liner Hanger. In addition with Heavy duty Taper Roller bearing which allows the liner to be rotated with the hanger in the set position while cementing the liner.
- The Hydraulic SET-FLEX Liner Hanger with Integrated Packer is set by hydraulic pressure within the running-in string. These hanger are widely used in deep and high angles wells where mechanical hanger are not preferred.
- Integrated Packer is compression set that uses the High Performance Packing Element design. The Packing element is actuated by applying set-down weight to the tieback extension via the setting dogs of the packer setting tool.
- Large Circulation Area– The flutes located in the slip and cone offers large circulation area.
- Equipped with Integrated Packer- Integrated Hanger/Packer assembly reduces number of thread connections which improves integrity of Liner and makes it cost effective.
- Protected Slips- While running in, the hanger slips are mechanically contained under tool OD and protected in the Cone.
- High Hanging Capacity- Unique design of Flex slips and cone provides high hanging capacity
- Radial Load Distribution– By optimizing the slip/seat bearing surfaces, the radial slip/ casing load is circumferential distributed by the slip to the seat. This type of hanger loading protects the liner pipe from collapse load
- Minimizing Casing Damage– At rated load capacities, the FLEX Slip causes no plastic deformation of the pipe in which it is going to be set
- Weld Free Construction– The slip-seat design provides a weld free assembly to transmit the liner load to the casing.